Monday, November 26, 2007

Bob's Million Dollar Bargain




As many of you who have read my books already know, I'm a born saver who married a born spender. I was born six weeks early, on Dec 28th, just in time for my parents to get another income tax deduction. Bob was already working, pulling weeds at the age of seven, but his money never saw the inside of his pocket. Over the years, he's learned to spend less and I've learned to spend more and we've come to balance.


Bob's latest venture is saving money on the ultimate remote control airplane! He says that spending 1.3 million per airplane for jets that are destined to get blown up (without him in them) is a "real bargain" for the government. He even mentioned that I made him promise he wouldn't fly them for free when he went to the job interview four years ago! For the complete three minute news story and to see what my Beloved does in his free time, just go to:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=5028894&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.7.1


Happy Flying!


Ellie Kay

"America's Family Financial Expert" (R)